GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE, USA 01 / 2017 – Present
Senior Software Engineer
● Optimized P&C (policy and claims) insurance system performance by over 40% through Guidewire integration utilizing Java, Guidewire Gosu, and RESTful APIs for #1 Texas mutual farm insurance company.
● Transitioned legacy invoicing and payments system to fully automated Guidewire Billing Center, reorganizing backend architecture to condense business operations by 2X.
INFOSYS AMERICAS, USA 08 / 2016 – 12 / 2016
Senior Software Engineer – Application Lead
● Enhanced application performance by more than 20% through tuning OracleDB database while improving system fault tolerance by over 90%.
● Processed XML and JSON big data using ETL and Hadoop with Java, with data visualizations using D3.js.
CROWDZ (Formerly AIMARKET Inc), USA 06 / 2015 – 08 / 2015
This innovative startup company is into crowdsourcing and mobile e-commerce. I designed and developed the primary front end customer facing interface of its mobile app and supporting website.
● Developed primary customer facing UI for e-commerce mobile app, increasing new user signups by over 100%.
● Reduced development time by > 50% using cross platform mobile development with Phonegap and Cordova.
SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY, USA 05 / 2014 – 12 / 2015
Software Engineer – Graduate Student Assistant
● Created and re-engineered websites systems for San Jose State University using HTML5, CSS3 and Canvas API.
● Increased user signups by 5% by helping students and lecturers integrate “Canvas” online learning system.
UNITED UTILITIES, UK – Vertex Ltd 11 / 2012 – 11 / 2013
Senior Software Engineer
Debt Management Application
This enterprise application is used to keep track of customers, service usage, billing info. I was the sole resource and was based in United Kingdom to work closely with direct client.
● Managed both onshore and onshore teams, improved system performance by 30% using Java and OracleDB.
● Earned highest customer satisfaction rating for all software solutions delivered, excelling in rapid application development (RAD) and management of all technical issues.
AT&T, USA – Tech Mahindra 01 / 2010 – 11 / 2012
● Improved system performance by 10X through architecting “Parmfile,” a client billing system, upgrading platform to Java and OracleDB from legacy PowerBuilder and Mainframe, achieving promotion 200% faster.
● Engineered dynamic defect tracking tool with extended search and report generation functionalities with VBA